Wedding Do's & Dont's February 23 2015, 0 Comments
- Plan your day your way - no matter who says what to you do it your way!
2. Get your other half involved - remember its not just your day
3. Choose bridesmaids dresses that actually flatter your bridesmaids, remember they were your friends before they were bridesmaids!
4. Wear waterproof mascara- you know someone or something is bound to make you shed a tear.
5. Sometime during your day, take 5 minutes just to be together
6. If you are planning on losing weight - and we are not saying you need to! Do tell both your dressmaker and your wedding ring designer. A stone in weight loss is likely to be a full ring size smaller never mind a dress size.
7. No matter how stressful it gets resist the temptation to vent on social media!
8. Don't forget to take a selfie.
9. Don't forget to say thanks and enjoy yourself, it will all be over before you know it.