Cara Traditional Irish Friendship Ring (Two Tone)
This is one of our best selling products- maybe its because it tugs at the the heart strings......
The ring is a traditional symbol of commitment and friendship and is in two separate halves designed to be worn together, however when a couple are separated the tradition says that each should wear half on a chain around the neck and when reunited the ring is worn as one unit
- Sterling Silver
- 10ct Yellow Gold or 10ct Rose Gold
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle's Assay Office
- Comes with its own story card
- Elegantly Boxed and packaged ready for presenting as a gift
- If you don't see your size listed, please just state it in the comment box at checkout.
- This ring is made to order so please allow 10 days completion time if you need a faster turn around time please email us
- Cara Friendship Ring also available in all gold click here