Roped In 2 - Chunky White & Yellow Gold Ring
Ropes and ropework feature prominantly in ancient Irish and Celtic Artwork as the ropes and knotwork are seemingly endlessly interconnected and without a beginning or an end they are thought to represent loyalty, faith and friendship
Measuring 8mm wide with an individual twist of yellow gold and a smooth round roll.
Its also possible to swap the yellow gold detail for rose gold instead
This ring is bold chunky statement ring and is ideal for the person that likes their jewellery to stand out.
- 10ct white gold
- 10ct yellow gold or rose/red gold
- 8mm wide
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castles Assay Office
- Beautifully packaged perfect for presenting as a gift
- Available in most sizes, if you don't see your size listed simply email us or use the chat box below to enquire
- NB This ring is made to order, please allow a minumum of 4 weeks for completion.